Exporter update ..

Announcements, requests and support regarding the Blender Indigo export script
User avatar
u3dreal
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:36 am

Post by u3dreal » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:38 am

HI janaton,

thanks for your reply...

Yes i use the Blender text editor ...and i like i t..

Ok it seems i solved the starting pronlems the exporter evolves..

cheers

u3dreal ;)

leope
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:05 am
Contact:

Post by leope » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:23 am

Thanks a lot for your present and next work at the blender exporters, u3dreal :D !

leope

Jananton
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:56 pm
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Post by Jananton » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:49 am

u3dreal wrote:Yes i use the Blender text editor ...and i like i t..

Ok it seems i solved the starting pronlems the exporter evolves..
Good to hear, I'm a blenderhead since version 1.51 came out many many years ago, so, as you can imagine, I'm quite fond of this piece of kit... :D

Last year in this thread I told I was running a test with indigo and now after almost 28 and a half hours the result can be shown... 8)

Image

Just materials and a few nk files for some metals actually...
(if 800x600 is a little big to post in this forum, let me know)

BTW, what's the current version of the export script for Blender, I downloaded the one from this site where the file states beta1 and the script in Blender states beta3... :?:

So, to quote a well known rabbit, what's up doc... :o

Greetings from nighttime Amsterdam,

Jan

Post Reply
18 posts