Search found 5 matches

Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
by modernleper
Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:51 am
Forum: Indigo General Stuff
Topic: Network client service manager error
Replies: 2
Views: 3669

Re: Network client service manager error

Yes, Indigo is fully installed on the machine. I can launch it and start the slave from the application, but I just can't get the service to install.
by modernleper
Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:09 am
Forum: Indigo General Stuff
Topic: Network client service manager error
Replies: 2
Views: 3669

Network client service manager error

I'm trying to get the network client of Indigo to launch automatically on our render farm nodes, but no matter what machine I attempt to install the service on I always get the same error: Error: Error while trying to install service 'C:\Program Files\Indigo Renderer\network_client_service.exe': Reg...
by modernleper
Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:25 am
Forum: Indigo Help
Topic: Network GPU Rendering
Replies: 5
Views: 4520

Re: Network GPU Rendering

Thank you for your help and testing this issue. I have a bit more information to add. We ran a render test on 5 network slaves. The hardware specs are the exact same on all 5 except 2 have nVidia Telsa cards. When we run a render without GPU rendering enabled all 5 servers give us about 12000k sampl...
by modernleper
Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:19 am
Forum: Indigo Help
Topic: Network GPU Rendering
Replies: 5
Views: 4520

Re: Network GPU Rendering

Thanks for the quick response. However, both the server and the workstation have been built from the ground up using the most current drivers from AMD (workstation) and nVidia (server) within the past 2 weeks. We also have the latest release of Indigo Renderer, Indigo for Revit and Revit 2013 (thoug...
by modernleper
Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:49 am
Forum: Indigo Help
Topic: Network GPU Rendering
Replies: 5
Views: 4520

Network GPU Rendering

We are having issues utilizing the nVidia Tesla 2070 GPUs in our network rendering nodes. Earlier in the summer we had done some preliminary testing and in the Indigo Network Slave log it would list the GPUs by name when beginning a render and we had a huge performance boost running Indigo on these ...
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1