Problem with transparent
Problem with transparent
I was interested in tutorial grass, and I have to do it but i don't uderstand one thing. How can I do two materials transparent... anyway here is 2 pictures :
- Attachments
-
- Indigo options
- 1.jpg (111.56 KiB) Viewed 4539 times
-
- Indigo error
- 2.jpg (126.76 KiB) Viewed 4539 times
You're nearly there.
Go to the "editing" tab (F9)
There, just beyond the Colour-previewed material, hit "New".
Now go to the mesh edit mode, select all your verts and hit "Assign", two rows under "New".
Call your new material "Blend" (or how ever) and use it as your blend material.
The other material, trawa 6, goes into to A-channel of the said blend material
Go to the "editing" tab (F9)
There, just beyond the Colour-previewed material, hit "New".
Now go to the mesh edit mode, select all your verts and hit "Assign", two rows under "New".
Call your new material "Blend" (or how ever) and use it as your blend material.
The other material, trawa 6, goes into to A-channel of the said blend material