Thanks
Which software do you use before and after indigo ?
-
Agone from Paris
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:08 am
Which software do you use before and after indigo ?
I was wondering about which software did you use before rendering with indigo, especially for the interiors scenes: I am currently using Sketchup but some of your renders are so great that I imagine that there are better softwares for modelling, and good softwares to finish the work after rendering ( Photoshop i imagine ?)
Thanks
Thanks
- ninopiamonte
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:12 pm
Re: Which software do you use before and after indigo ?
Before, I tried Vray then Indigo. I also use Sketchup, and a little post production with Photoshop. I'm still learning techniques on how to make realistic scenes.
- zeitmeister

- Posts: 2010
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
- Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
- Contact:
Which software do you use before and after indigo ?
Cinema 4D since 11 years now, then I came upon unbiased fun through the marvelous Sunflow Renderer.
Development stopped here, unfortunately, and so I discovered Indigo 5 years ago.
And I really love it!
Development stopped here, unfortunately, and so I discovered Indigo 5 years ago.
And I really love it!
Cheers, David
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64