I cant even do sketchup tutorial render because of errors!

Tutorials/guides/tips on how to use Indigo and the Indigo exporters
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
gogeta14

I cant even do sketchup tutorial render because of errors!

Post by gogeta14 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Hello everyone.
I'm new to using indigo, and I downloaded the SkIndigo program as well as Indigo. I also downloaded the Skindigo tutorial - getting started. However, I cant even complete the render step because I get this error message:

Error: SceneLoaderExcep: ModelLoadingStreamHandlerExcep: UV set with index 1 was exposed, but the UV set data was not provided. (In element 'mesh', around line 6, column 9)

I have searched the forums and found 2 posts with the same issue, however I do not understand why I am running into this since I am using a tutorial, which would be set up properly. I made sure that all the steps were done properly when i loaded the programs, and I also made sure both Indigo and SkIndigo were the 1.0.9 versions.

Please help me I just want to get started, it looks like a great program.
Attachments
Indigo_Error.JPG
Indigo_Error.JPG (17.5 KiB) Viewed 2787 times

Whaat
Developer

Re: I cant even do sketchup tutorial render because of errors!

Post by Whaat » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Hi and welcome to indigo.

Are you sure that you are not using a 2.0.X release of Indigo? I don't think you would be getting this error message if you were using Indigo 1.0.9. (Hope I'm not wrong... :) )

gogeta14

Re: I cant even do sketchup tutorial render because of errors!

Post by gogeta14 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Oh your right! Its the 2.0 version. Its still left on my laptop even though I thought I erased it before I loaded the older version. I will try to make sure its completely gone and see if it loads in the correct version. Thanks!

3 posts • Page 1 of 1