SkIndigo-4.6.0.3 with SketchUp 2014 support

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
OnoSendai
Developer

SkIndigo-4.6.0.3 with SketchUp 2014 support

Post by OnoSendai » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:15 am

H all,

Here is a new build of Indigo for SketchUp that should work in SketchUp 2024.

There may still be a few things that don't work in it, please let me know if you hit any errors.

RBZ:
https://downloads.indigorenderer.com/di ... .6.0.3.rbz
Windows Installer:
https://downloads.indigorenderer.com/di ... taller.exe

cheers,
Nick

tarikb

Re: SkIndigo-4.6.0.3 with SketchUp 2014 support

Post by tarikb » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:03 am

Thnx Nick.

I feel compelled to express my gratitude to the creators of this outstanding program. In recent times, amidst what seem to be critical junctures, it's important to recognize the brilliance and dedication that have gone into crafting such a remarkable tool.

Indigo Renderer stands tall as the pinnacle of rendering software, offering unparalleled quality and versatility. Its capabilities surpass those of its peers, setting a standard that others can only aspire to reach. From its intuitive interface to its powerful rendering engine, every aspect of Indigo speaks volumes about the commitment to excellence that drives its development.

I want to take this moment to commend the team behind Indigo for their relentless pursuit of perfection and their unwavering support for the user community. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed, and they are deeply appreciated by artists and professionals worldwide.

Furthermore, I urge for continued investment in the advancement of Indigo Renderer. It possesses a potential that is truly boundless, and with the right resources and support, it can evolve into something even greater. The future of rendering technology undoubtedly lies within the realm of Indigo, and it is our collective responsibility to nurture and foster its growth.

In conclusion, I extend my heartfelt thanks to the creators of Indigo Renderer for enriching our lives with such a phenomenal tool. Let us continue to champion its cause and look forward to the endless possibilities that lie ahead.
Skindigo
i7 5820K @3.3Ghz | GTX 660 Ti 3gb

Enrico

Post by Enrico » Mon May 06, 2024 9:33 am

Thank you Nick!!!
It works without problems

Ludwolf76

Post by Ludwolf76 » Mon May 06, 2024 8:41 pm

Good morning and thank's for the new version...unfortunately I can’t render skindigo's material editor preview…but I can render the exported scene in Indigo outside Sketchup. No messages in Ruby…it remains a blank window…simply when I press the blue triangle to run rendering preview it doesn’t start, even if the red square change from grey to red…At a guess it can't start indigo_console to do the preview render.

Could you please help me solving this issue?

M1 MAX Macbook pro, Sketchup 2024, Indigo 4.6.7
Carpe diem...quam minimum credula postero...

4 posts • Page 1 of 1