Search found 2 matches

Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
by dsarchs
Fri May 16, 2008 9:53 am
Forum: SketchUp
Topic: Trouble rendering with EXRs
Replies: 5
Views: 2843

Thanks for the quick response [and the excellent work in skindigo!] I had been using the camera tonemapping. When I changed it to reinhard it worked perfectly. To get the camera tonemapping to work, though, I had to use a shutter speed of ~1, in iso of ~1000 and the gain completely maxed out. The ca...
by dsarchs
Fri May 16, 2008 8:49 am
Forum: SketchUp
Topic: Trouble rendering with EXRs
Replies: 5
Views: 2843

Trouble rendering with EXRs

First off, I apologize if I this has already been addressed -- I spent some time searching but couldn't find anything that addressed my question. I'm using SketchUP [skindigo 1.0.9] and Indigo [1.0.9] and have been trying to use HDRIs for the background with no success. I've already converted the .h...
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1