Search found 3 matches

Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
by luxiius
Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:23 am
Forum: Indigo Help
Topic: Material not rendering correctly.
Replies: 6
Views: 3654

Re: Material not rendering correctly.

Got it working! Thanks for the great advice! :)
by luxiius
Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:17 am
Forum: Indigo Help
Topic: Material not rendering correctly.
Replies: 6
Views: 3654

Re: Material not rendering correctly.

Thanks for the fast replies! I hate to ask questions that probably seems like very basic stuff to you guys, but how do you control tile size of the UV map? I'm using Blender and all the tutorials I've found on the subject, basically only covers how to apply a texture using UV maps. Here the texture ...
by luxiius
Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:39 pm
Forum: Indigo Help
Topic: Material not rendering correctly.
Replies: 6
Views: 3654

Material not rendering correctly.

Hello. I'm trying to render the sofa cloth material from the DB, but my outcome is this: http://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=16646&sid=7c77a8bf3cd7d3f3370584fd9ad65885 when it should have looked like this: http://www.indigorenderer.com/materials/system/previews/preview...
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1