If you spot any bugs or problems, please make a post about them in this thread.
Indigo for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo for Mac OS X (10.13 - ):
Indigo RT for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Mac OS X (10.13 - ):
* Added initial support for Omnidirectional stereo rendering with the spherical camera.
* CPU rendering with null blends (for example foliage) is much faster now.
* High quality BVH building for GPU rendering uses much less memory now, and is faster.
* GPU rendering speed may be slightly improved.
* Made BVH building more robust.
* Using latest Embree for CPU raytracing.
* Sphere primitives will not be rendered
* Motion blur is slightly incorrect in extreme cases.
* GPU PT: fixed check for interface between two media with the same IOR.
Fixes arch glass not rendering properly in some cases.
* Fixed arch glass transmittance calcs to use shading normals instead of geom normals.
Fixes faceting artifacts in shadows of curved arch glass.
* Added GPU support for worldTime, sunDir, camPos, camForwardsDir, camRightDir, camUpDir ISL functions
* Added worldTime() ISL function. In the scene it's stored with the camera.
* Added world time control to camera UI controls
* Building Windows build with vs2019.
* Improved object scattering so results are independent of view frustum and number of CPU cores.
* Object scattering is now multithreaded and much faster.
* Updated bundled exporter/plugin versions.