Which version to use with blender?
Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:34 pm
Hi guys,
Checking Indigo's development I've run into several different versions. I know 0.5 is the official one now but I haven't found an "official" export script for this verison, just the beta ones found in Indigo's wiki here:
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/ ... o_exporter
On the other hand there's latest 06_test1 version with its also beta script but checking the forums I found you gotta change some xml things and stuff so not a good Idea for an Indigo newbie like me, I presume.
So which is the best way to start?
I'd also like to know where to find some info regarding to material creation in blender that Indigo may recognize.
Thanks in advance!
Checking Indigo's development I've run into several different versions. I know 0.5 is the official one now but I haven't found an "official" export script for this verison, just the beta ones found in Indigo's wiki here:
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/ ... o_exporter
On the other hand there's latest 06_test1 version with its also beta script but checking the forums I found you gotta change some xml things and stuff so not a good Idea for an Indigo newbie like me, I presume.
So which is the best way to start?
I'd also like to know where to find some info regarding to material creation in blender that Indigo may recognize.
Thanks in advance!