Page 1 of 1
Indigo within Blender?
Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:32 am
by jansan
In a tutorial video of C4D+Indigo I saw that the parameters of Indigo can be manipulated from the C4D. It would be possible to be done in Blender, Next, the same? In which this the IndigoGUI?
Re: Indigo within Blender?
Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:53 am
by mzungu
jansan wrote:In a tutorial video of C4D+Indigo ...
linky?
From what I understand, the recent render pipeline recode is supposed to make it easier for the integration of outside rendering engines. (Renderman-compliance is rumored to be under consideration.) I do know that the compositor can now allow postproc with yafrayed images - so this sort of thing may be possible with indigo, too. As with anything in the Open Source world, tho, it awaits the talent of a good coder (or ten).
For now, the export python script works well, tho I understand is in need of someone to take up the mantle of it's development, too. Also, the wiki docs could use some fleshing out...
Re: Indigo within Blender?
Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:13 am
by Zom-B
mzungu wrote:linky?
her you can find the good old BL C4D+Indigo Video Tutorials:
http://www.bytejuggler.com/CinemaPlugin ... orter.html