Setting UV set problem
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:56 pm
Hi
I have a little question. It is possible to choose wich UV of an object to use creating material directly in indigo?
I don't see any option acording to this.
At the end I would also ask for compositing nodes in blender. It is normal that when we have compositing node enabled, after restart blender and open desire file blendigo don't export enything. Must disable nodes to keep it works.
???
I have a little question. It is possible to choose wich UV of an object to use creating material directly in indigo?
I don't see any option acording to this.
At the end I would also ask for compositing nodes in blender. It is normal that when we have compositing node enabled, after restart blender and open desire file blendigo don't export enything. Must disable nodes to keep it works.
???