Dark Metro Material - a tribute theme (WIN10)

General questions about Indigo, the scene format, rendering etc...
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
zgr3d

Dark Metro Material - a tribute theme (WIN10)

Post by zgr3d » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:29 am

Hello,

This is a free 'concept release' of an animated 'Dark Metro Material' theme
& a tribute to the Indigo Team

darkmetromaterial1.png
indigotheme.gif

FILES:
darkmetromaterial.rar
(5.33 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
darkmetromaterial.zip
(5.35 KiB) Downloaded 250 times

HOWTO:
The theme consists of theme.css and constants.txt. I recommend replacing the original Dark theme folder files (to use the dark theme menu icons). Backup the original folder first if unsure (\config\themes\dark).

NOTES:
1. The theme is released as a tribute. It is completely free/open, anyone is invited to test, use, modify, fork, remix, whatever & anything you wish.
2. Tested on 4.4.X builds, including 4.4.15rc (there are some very minor differences in point releases).
3. It is made and optimized for desktop Windows 10, currently not tested on other platforms.
4. Due to the drop-in nature of the theme, it is not perfect and not pixel-perfect. There are limits as things are cross-referenced throughout Qt, and some fields work different than others. I tried to decode it all as good as I could and to balance it trying to keep the animations/hover states where possible, etc.
5. There are many 'hooks' currently unused but left preserved especially in the constants.txt file - so you can have a look at how much stuff can 'also' be used/animated, etc.
6. Small disclaimer: am only a hobbyist and do not do css/html/qt, or any proper code for that matter, so please do forgive &/or enjoy any and all noobe'ism involved(:

gl,hf
gh0st

fused
Developer
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Re: Dark Metro Material - a tribute theme (WIN10)

Post by fused » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:28 am

Hi zgr3d,

welcome to the forum and thank you for your contribution (and the nice words)!

I really like the look of the sliders :)

2 posts • Page 1 of 1