Page 1 of 1

Which software do you use before and after indigo ?

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:01 am
by Agone from Paris
I was wondering about which software did you use before rendering with indigo, especially for the interiors scenes: I am currently using Sketchup but some of your renders are so great that I imagine that there are better softwares for modelling, and good softwares to finish the work after rendering ( Photoshop i imagine ?)
Thanks :)

Re: Which software do you use before and after indigo ?

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:22 pm
by ninopiamonte
Before, I tried Vray then Indigo. I also use Sketchup, and a little post production with Photoshop. I'm still learning techniques on how to make realistic scenes.

Which software do you use before and after indigo ?

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:01 am
by zeitmeister
Cinema 4D since 11 years now, then I came upon unbiased fun through the marvelous Sunflow Renderer.
Development stopped here, unfortunately, and so I discovered Indigo 5 years ago. :-)
And I really love it!