Page 1 of 1

Glare Technologies

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:59 pm
by Godzilla
I'm going to come up with some site designs for the GT site because right now it looks rather ....fugly.


Came up with a logo:

Image


And a header:

Image


So far.


Feel free to post your designs for the GT site or the indigo site.

Re: Glare Technologies

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:52 pm
by jim_archviz
Let's improve commercial companies' web sites for free in our spare time. Here's an idea! :lol:

The day I start my own gig I'll remember to give you a shout Godzilla, especially that what you do looks good :wink:

Re: Glare Technologies

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:15 am
by Zom-B
jim_archviz wrote:Let's improve commercial companies' web sites for free in our spare time.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Glare Technologies

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:52 pm
by Godzilla
I was bored :lol:

Re: Glare Technologies

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:17 pm
by benn
I think it's awesome godzilla :D