[REQ] Indigo Proxy Support
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:02 am
Hey there,
having some heavy landscape things here I strongly ask for an indigo proxy functionality. Especially with the exporters.
It would be sooo cool just to export, in my case, only all the foliage and static scenery ONCE in IGS or PIGS format, and then only export camera animation, render and light settings and animated things from f.e. Cinema 4d.
Export time could be A LOT faster that way; especially regarding subframe sampling...
what do you think?
For now I will try to do it by hand with a script for every exported IGS in my 100 frames IGQ... but that is really no solution.
Please consider...
Thank you very much in advance!
having some heavy landscape things here I strongly ask for an indigo proxy functionality. Especially with the exporters.
It would be sooo cool just to export, in my case, only all the foliage and static scenery ONCE in IGS or PIGS format, and then only export camera animation, render and light settings and animated things from f.e. Cinema 4d.
Export time could be A LOT faster that way; especially regarding subframe sampling...
what do you think?
For now I will try to do it by hand with a script for every exported IGS in my 100 frames IGQ... but that is really no solution.
Please consider...
Thank you very much in advance!