Bug: Queued Rendering Halt Settings

Feature requests, bug reports and related discussion
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Chaosfissure

Bug: Queued Rendering Halt Settings

Post by Chaosfissure » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:13 am

Probably a lolsy low-importance bug, or me assuming Indigo would work in a different way than it actually does.

When I set up a queued rendering [in this case, 420 frames for a short animation], it pulls the time needed to render from the exported frame. While that is fine, the frame-based settings automatically override the 'Halt time' and 'Halt spp' options from the render queue settings tab (exported scene stops at 120 seconds, queue set to stop at 60 seconds, it goes for two minutes and stops for that frame and all subsequent frames!)

I get a little bit into the rendering queue and decide that I want to let it cook for a little bit less. I figured that the rendering queue settings would take priority over the exported scene settings (the -1 halt seconds / spp indicates that it would be pulling it from the frame instead of queue settings?), however further updates to this setting do not appear to have any effect on the queue's rendertime.

Is it supposed to ignore the queue settings when exported with halting spp/time?

Build: 3.4.8

1 post • Page 1 of 1