Page 1 of 1

Warehouse project

Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:30 am
by sking
Hi all,

Thought would share how indigo has helped market some storage products just designed...some of what you guys achieve on here is stunning :shock: so some feedback on how i could improve would be great and much appreciated as my background is actually architecture so looking to use indigo more and more :D

All modeled in sketchup with skindigo

Thanks

Re: Warehouse project

Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:35 am
by Pibuz
All images are really convincing!
..the pano is spectacular 8)
Congratulations on you modeling skills, and your ability to make simple docking stations interesting 8)

I find all images should have rendered longer, but I understand the base problem :wink:

Re: Warehouse project

Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:02 am
by lycium
OMG, those are indeed stunningly detailed and realistic, great work! :shock:

As Pibuz said, the grain is the only clear issue; how long did you leave these to render, and on what spec PC?

Warehouse project

Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:18 am
by Headroom
Really excellent work! Keep it coming!

Re: Warehouse project

Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:05 am
by Zom-B
great work sking, nice and detailed models, good mixture of objects so the don't look to repeating.
I really like the foil wrapped cargo, did you used images for that or modeled that stuff??

But please don't torture us with that massive JPG compression, it makes my eyes bleed!
I prefer longer loading to another visit at the doctor ;)

Regarding some hints I can only point you not to use such (oversaturated) colors like the yellow and red metal parts in the hall. keep max values in RGB @ 204 for a more natural saturation.
For the shiny floor inside the hall try to use some exponent map (high in contrast) to enhance the look.