Licence offline

Come here for help & support.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
pavoda

Licence offline

Post by pavoda » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:35 am

Hi, Indigo work as demo version if PC does not connect to internet. Can I use indigo as full version offline somehow?

Thanks

dakiru
Indigo 100

Re: Licence offline

Post by dakiru » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:28 am

pavoda wrote:Hi, Indigo work as demo version if PC does not connect to internet. Can I use indigo as full version offline somehow?
Thanks
Does it show this message?

Code: Select all

Error: License verification failed: mac_addr_sys failed.
Edit: In case it does, you possibly have your network card, that is bound to the license, deactivated. AFAIK, you do not need to be online for Indigo to run in an unrestricted mode.

dakiru
Indigo 100

Post by dakiru » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:35 am

Indigo Manual.pdf, p.17 wrote:The licence for your computer is based on the CPU model of your processor and MAC address of your network card.
You should avoid changing your network card regularly when using Indigo – for example avoid enabling and disabling
your network card, as this may confuse the licensing software that Indigo uses.

pavoda

Post by pavoda » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:08 am

dakiru:
Thank you
I manualy disabled ethernet card and indigo work as demo..ok It is not same as common offline mode. I already understand that network card must be enabled and indigo work as full version.

I disconnected the network card because the indigo in the cinema4d started to make trouble. When I edit the indigo material, the preview of the material is updated awfully long and during that time the cinema does not respond. I noticed that when I disconnect the network connection, everything works fast and without any problems. Now I tried in the firewall to forbid indigo access to the Internet and it seems that it is no longer a problem. What could be a problem?

burnin

Post by burnin » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:24 am

pavoda wrote:dakiru:
Thank you
I manualy disabled ethernet card and indigo work as demo..ok It is not same as common offline mode. I already understand that network card must be enabled and indigo work as full version.

I disconnected the network card because the indigo in the cinema4d started to make trouble. When I edit the indigo material, the preview of the material is updated awfully long and during that time the cinema does not respond. I noticed that when I disconnect the network connection, everything works fast and without any problems. Now I tried in the firewall to forbid indigo access to the Internet and it seems that it is no longer a problem. What could be a problem?
In this case stop the Service Window Update (wuauserv) then test again. As this service also causes slow downs on couple of other engines i.e.: Corona, Maxwell.
stopservice.jpg

5 posts • Page 1 of 1