Please help with Maya installation (Mac)
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:48 pm
Hi,
First post; I searched and nothing specific came up. Forgive me if this is covered elsewhere.
I downloaded the trial and MtI, and followed the instructions for installing MtI, but a couple of things were different in the actual installation process to what was described in the instructions.
Anyway, I've not managed to get it to work (when opening an exported file in Indigo it says something about not being able to find a camera or something, and also the Indigo shelf is completely empty) and I want to try uninstalling the scripts and any trace of MtI from Maya so I can try again.
Can someone help me with this please?
Kind regards,
Barry
First post; I searched and nothing specific came up. Forgive me if this is covered elsewhere.
I downloaded the trial and MtI, and followed the instructions for installing MtI, but a couple of things were different in the actual installation process to what was described in the instructions.
Anyway, I've not managed to get it to work (when opening an exported file in Indigo it says something about not being able to find a camera or something, and also the Indigo shelf is completely empty) and I want to try uninstalling the scripts and any trace of MtI from Maya so I can try again.
Can someone help me with this please?
Kind regards,
Barry


