Params lost after translation
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:15 pm
Hi,
MtI is not successful anymore in passing params to Indigo but I'm totally missing the point, the XML output looks correct and the feature was working recently.
Below MtI's output from the IGS. Indigo is missing the params and raises the related ISL error.
It must be some stupid mistake I made ?
MtI is not successful anymore in passing params to Indigo but I'm totally missing the point, the XML output looks correct and the feature was working recently.
Below MtI's output from the IGS. Indigo is missing the params and raises the related ISL error.
Code: Select all
<medium>
<name>indigoMedium1</name>
<precedence>10</precedence>
<basic>
<ior>1.330000043</ior>
<cauchy_b_coeff>0</cauchy_b_coeff>
<absorption_coefficient>
<constant>
<rgb>
<rgb>0.02247653902 0.02247653902 0.02247653902</rgb>
<gamma>2.200000048</gamma>
</rgb>
</constant>
</absorption_coefficient>
<subsurface_scattering>
<scattering_coefficient>
<!-- indigoText1 -->
<shader>
<param>
<real>
<name>Density</name>
<description>Density</description>
<min>0</min>
<max>250</max>
<value>75</value>
</real>
</param>
<param>
<real>
<name>HeightRatio</name>
<description>HeightRatio</description>
<min>0</min>
<max>50</max>
<value>16</value>
</real>
</param>
<param>
<real>
<name>GlobalScale</name>
<description>GlobalScale</description>
<min>0</min>
<max>50</max>
<value>0.5</value>
</real>
</param>
<wavelength_dependent>false</wavelength_dependent>
<shader>
<![CDATA[def eval(vec3 pos) real:
fbm01(
vec3(
pos.x,
pos.y * paramHeightRatio(),
pos.z
) * paramGlobalScale(),
8
)
* paramDensity()]]>
</shader>
</shader>
</scattering_coefficient>
<phase_function>
<uniform/>
</phase_function>
</subsurface_scattering>
</basic>
</medium>
<material>
<name>indigoShader2SG</name>
<specular>
<transparent>true</transparent>
<internal_medium_name>indigoMedium1</internal_medium_name>
</specular>
</material>