OpenCL on Intel HD Graphics 4000
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:25 am
I've been attempting to get GPU rendering working on my laptop, which has integrated Intel HD 4000 graphics. This chip supports OpenCL 1.1. I've installed the latest drivers (9.17.10.2932) and am running the latest version of Indigo as of this writing (3.4.18) with SketchUp exporter. Every time I try to render with GPU enabled, my sample rate jumps by a factor of about 7~8 compared to rendering with my i5 only, but I only see a blank black screen. No image ever appears. I've searched through the forum and each thread regarding this issue seems to be resolved with a driver update and/or Indigo update but as I said, I'm running the latest drivers and my Indigo version is current. I've checked the log and all appears to be fine, sample below.
Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks!
Code: Select all
Scene file path: 'C:\Users\Josh\AppData\Roaming/Indigo Renderer/default.igs'
Loaded energy loss compensation curve from disk cache. (elapsed: 0.000 s)
Loaded energy loss compensation curve from disk cache. (elapsed: 0.000 s)
Loaded energy loss compensation curve from disk cache. (elapsed: 0.000 s)
Loaded energy loss compensation curve from disk cache. (elapsed: 0.000 s)
Loaded energy loss compensation curve from disk cache. (elapsed: 0.000 s)
Loaded energy loss compensation curve from disk cache. (elapsed: 0.000 s)
Loaded energy loss compensation curve from disk cache. (elapsed: 0.000 s)
Loaded energy loss compensation curve from disk cache. (elapsed: 0.000 s)
Loaded energy loss compensation curve from disk cache. (elapsed: 0.000 s)
Rendering with GPU acceleration
Forcing bidirectional=false, hybrid=false, batched=true
Processing Environment Map...
AutoFocus: setting camera focus distance to 6.435307502746582 m.
Num buffer layers: 1
Master buffer size: 12.174 MB
Settings:
Image width: 1370 px
Image height: 764 px
Internal image width: 1378 px
Internal image height: 772 px
Verbose: false
Image save period: 60 s
Splat filter: FastBox
Downsize filter: mn_cubic, blur=1, ring=-0, support=3.2px
Render region: false
Supersample factor: 1
Metropolis: false
Bidirectional: false
Hybrid: false
Aperture diffraction: false
Post-process diffraction: true
Auto setting number of threads to 4.
Finished initialisation (Time Taken: 0.63 s)
Starting threads... (num threads: 4)
Using OpenCL device 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000'
Starting render thread. (RNG seed=1)
Starting render thread. (RNG seed=2)
Starting render thread. (RNG seed=3)
Starting render thread. (RNG seed=4)
Render thread terminating.
Render thread terminating.
Render thread terminating.
Render thread terminating.