Page 1 of 1

The tunnel wip

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:14 pm
by SmaTheGreek
Please post your comments and critics on this

Image

http://gallery.mudpuddle.co.nz/d/14275-1/last.png

Modeled with blender

p.s sorry for the noise but i've been rendering for 3.30 hours...

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:27 pm
by metapixel
Very nice, I like your light set! :D

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:06 am
by psor
I like it too! Beautiful mood you've there. Please render it
in a higher resolution and cook it much longer! :D :D ;)



take care
psor

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:50 am
by Kram1032
Wow, that's great :D
I second psor :) - though as this is WIP, I guess, you planned that, anyway ^^

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:13 am
by MiLeR666
Nice :D very good light setup :)

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:02 am
by cpfresh
i agree with everyone, that is a pretty nice scene setup. the only thing that looked funny to me was the scale of your brick texture, it seems too large. cant wait to see the next image! :D

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:18 am
by doublez
I like the lighting, let it render longer.

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:35 am
by mzungu
Is that Thomas the Tank Engine coming down the tracks? (Sorry... living with a 5-year-old makes me a lil' wiggie.) Sma, if you're looking to get fancy, perhaps add volumetric smoke billowing from the stack and partially ocluding the sun. I like the lighting and bloom as is. The tracks in the foreground could use a little interest/dirt/refuse. Coming along, tho!

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:37 am
by Kosmokrator
keep it up man!!!

oreos...!!! :wink: