Page 1 of 1

WIP (carpaint test + HDRI)

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:34 pm
by rosario975
my last test with indigo

some problem of smooth
I will correct
excused for my English

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:20 pm
by OuiOui
Nice !

Which modeler did you use ?

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:38 pm
by rosario975
model free in net but nn memory where now.......model LWO
the tires I have changed to them

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:50 am
by rosario975
UPDATE

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:05 am
by lorembolo
it looks good.... 8)
except the floor wich is strange to me.
is it fabric ? snow? :shock:

Could you tell us more about your mat settings ?

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:31 am
by rosario975
snoww

material carpaint pong + map glossy

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:43 am
by Kram1032
I know, it's not too easy, but will you also add wheel tracks? :)
Very nice, so far :)