Color schemes

For all Indigo users.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
neo0.

Color schemes

Post by neo0. » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:16 pm

I remember reading about how one of the new goals was to add a new look to indigo and I for one would like to see a grey color scheme like Silo, complete with rounded edges for buttons
Some of the other things are really neat too, like the slide out options panel. Maybe the top menus (file, render, etc) could all fade into view. It would also be neat if we could rearrange the tabs (tone mapping light layers, etc) on the bottom by dragging them. Maybe an options menu that allows you to set hotkeys for things (for example, increase linear tone mapping)? That could be where the slide out menu comes in. The ability to reposition the tabs all together (you could choose from top, left, right, and bottom by clicking on a hard point and dragging them to a new location where they would snap into place.

Just some ideas.

kellpossible

Post by kellpossible » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:18 pm

that's a big ask neo0 don't you think? You can't really expect that to be top on the list; function first then, basic look, then maybe fancy stuff like this (that's my view anyway)...

Sir

Post by Sir » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:29 am

still, nothing wrong with suggesting it...

benn

Post by benn » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:53 am

Nothing wrong with ideas. But we're going for an os-native look. So it looks like a mac app on a mac, or a windows app on windows. :)

4 posts • Page 1 of 1