Invalid Materials in the Database

General discussion about Indigo Materials - material requests, material developement, feedback, etc..
OnoSendai
Developer

Re: Invalid Materials in the Database

Post by OnoSendai » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:03 pm

:)
Done for now.
If there are other cool looking but busted materials, let me know.

Borgleader

Post by Borgleader » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Considering the "small" amount of materials currently in the database I think all should be maintained if at all possible.

If it ends up like the maxwell database then of course making sure all of them work may be too much of a task but for now I think it would be doable and worthwhile.
benn hired a mercenary to kill my sig...

OnoSendai
Developer

Post by OnoSendai » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:26 pm

Sure.. but it's still a considerable amount of work that we will have to prioritise, which is why I want to fix the most useful materials first.

Borgleader

Post by Borgleader » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:00 pm

OnoSendai wrote:Sure.. but it's still a considerable amount of work that we will have to prioritise, which is why I want to fix the most useful materials first.
Yes of course. Now I could put in a little time and check them as well, but it would be useful to know which ones you went through already.

We could have some sort of a recurring sweep every 4-6 months (any shorter than that would be rather useful as the amount of materials in the database isn't going up so much).
benn hired a mercenary to kill my sig...

Whaat
Developer

Post by Whaat » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:58 am

OnoSendai wrote::)
Done for now.
If there are other cool looking but busted materials, let me know.
Good news ono! Any progress about some of the other MDB bugs? Like not being able to directly download an IGM file (when you click on 'download' it just displays the XML code)

Also, when you try to download a PIGM, it gets converted to ZIP (possibly only on Internet Explorer).

These are both fairly serious issues that I believe have been on ben's todo list for quite awhile.

20 posts