[REQ] "Randome Tile Adjustment"
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:03 pm
Hey guys.
I stumbled upon this nice little 3D Max script that can adjust color for each tile of a material, like each leave in a tree my a random value: http://www.cg-source.com/uniquematerialids.php
Maybe something like that is possible in Indigo via ISL too.
I think that with such a shader foliage scenes could be pushed even further for a more realistic and better look, while allowing the artist to adjust stuff quickly!
Thanks in advanced!
I stumbled upon this nice little 3D Max script that can adjust color for each tile of a material, like each leave in a tree my a random value: http://www.cg-source.com/uniquematerialids.php
Maybe something like that is possible in Indigo via ISL too.
I think that with such a shader foliage scenes could be pushed even further for a more realistic and better look, while allowing the artist to adjust stuff quickly!
Thanks in advanced!