The search bar

This forum is for discussing the Indigo Website, The community, its organization and the online tools/resources.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Borgleader

The search bar

Post by Borgleader » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm

I've recently noticed the "Search" button along with text box added to the top of the page.

Personnally I'd dock it somewhere else than on top of the indigo render. Maybe right under the bar where it says "You are now logged in as (username). Log out".

Thoughts? :)

P.S: Don't get me wrong I'm quite happy to see the search feature easily accessible, I just think it's in the wrong spot.

P.P.S: What happened to randomizing the image at the top of the page?
benn hired a mercenary to kill my sig...

Godzilla
Indigo 100

Re: The search bar

Post by Godzilla » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:29 pm

yes right above the login button would be nicer, and make it smaller please?
samlavoie.xyz

pixie
Indigo 100
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Re: The search bar

Post by pixie » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Borgleader wrote:I've recently noticed the "Search" button along with text box added to the top of the page.

Personnally I'd dock it somewhere else than on top of the indigo render. Maybe right under the bar where it says "You are now logged in as (username). Log out".

Thoughts? :)

P.S: Don't get me wrong I'm quite happy to see the search feature easily accessible, I just think it's in the wrong spot.

P.P.S: What happened to randomizing the image at the top of the page?
I would personally prefer it work again, since it's broken since it doesn't take aknowledge the messages before the migration...

3 posts • Page 1 of 1