Has anyone gotten same e-mail from this person?

This forum is for discussing the Indigo Website, The community, its organization and the online tools/resources.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
joegiampaoli

Has anyone gotten same e-mail from this person?

Post by joegiampaoli » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:04 am

Code: Select all

louis frappier wrote:
> Louis frappier
> louis.frappier@hotmail.fr
>
>
>
> good morning,
>
>
> Firstly i have to apologize for my english which won't be as good as i want, the second reason for my excuses is that my mail is about indigo and it seems that is not the better mail adress for question about it.
>
> I have been an indigo user for 1 year and i wanted to use i with sketchup. there is a problem then i can't use indigo.
> I wanted to use the forum to solve my problem but i can't log. I have send a mail, I have been sent a new password but it doesn't work anyway. I am said to contact administrators but i have no adress for it.
>
> Please can you help me to log to indigo renderer or give me an adress which can help me to solve my problem.
>
> I hope you will respond me. For now you are my last way out.
> in advance, thank you
>
>
>
> louis frappier
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Découvrez le blog Messenger Le Meilleur du Web : toutes les vidéos qui buzzent le plus sur Internet !
> http://meilleurduweb.spaces.live.com/

I responded to him with:

Code: Select all

Hello Louis, it seems you might have a problem with your web browser maybe?
What are you using to browse the web? Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera? etc.....
Do you have cookies enabled?
If you still can't do this, maybe I can create your username and password for you and see if you can log in to the site, tell me what username and password you would like and I'll see if I can create it for you.

If this still does not work I can send Ono (Nicholas Chapman) an email and see what can be done.

Take Care!

-- 
Joe Giampaoli 
It's just weird that he contacted me and not Ono. Maybe he just can't get his way right, I know the new password thing doesn't work, you have to use the first one the sysyem sent on the registration moment.

But maybe this does happen to some new users.
Joe Giampaoli
Never tie a ship to a single anchor, nor life to a single hope
My Indigo Gallery

Stur

Post by Stur » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:25 am

Nope. But that's nice of you to help him.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1