Page 1 of 1

Had to re-register -

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:55 pm
by crojack
The site said I was trying to log in with the wrong password, so i went to Lost-password and tried that but never got an email from Indigo.

So, I re-registered with a new password.

hope this is ok.

actually, when i would log in previously I would get errors quite often and the chat box never showed up, well very randomly.

anyways, as long as there are no problems, crc is now crojack

:D

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:19 am
by Kram1032
well, hello and welcome again, CRojaCk :)

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:14 am
by crojack
Thanks Kram-

I still get a pop-up saying "You are not allowed to view this resource" when I log-in, but it lets me log in anyways.

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:31 am
by Kram1032
strange...
Did you try to clean out all your cookies?