Gallery

This forum is for discussing the Indigo Website, The community, its organization and the online tools/resources.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
zeitmeister
2nd Place 100

Gallery

Post by zeitmeister » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:21 pm

Hi,

I've got a few issues in the gallery.
- First: It's a pity that you cannot see the full resolution pictures by click... maybe you could change that with a lightbox script or whatever.
- Second: If I click on the users profile in the gallery, I would like to see all pictures by this user. I think it worked a while ago, but actually it doesn't... maybe a nice functionality.

What do you think about it?
Cheers, David

DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64

Soup

Re: Gallery

Post by Soup » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:38 am

1. yes that would be nice. We've been trying to get the full-res thing figured out, can't quite get it..
2. It seems to display recently uploaded images, I suppose all images uploaded would be better then. I'll have a look into it later.
Thanks for the suggestions :)

zeitmeister
2nd Place 100

Post by zeitmeister » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Soup wrote:… I suppose all images uploaded would be better then.
... exactly!
Thank you very much!
Cheers, David

DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64

lesiamert

Post by lesiamert » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:45 pm

zeitmeister wrote:Hi,

I've got a few issues in the gallery.
- First: It's a pity that you cannot see the full resolution pictures by click... maybe you could change that with a lightbox script or whatever.
- Second: If I click on the users profile in the gallery, I would like to see all pictures by this user. I think it worked a while ago, but actually it doesn't... maybe a nice functionality.

What do you think about it?
First create thumbs for the gallery and upload separate images with high resolution and add a lightbox script when people click on they can see the high resolution image clearly.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1