Texturing problems
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:38 pm
Hey,
I'm new to Indigo (as you can probably tell from my post count), and I'm having problems with the Skindigo plugin. I've managed to install it properly, along with indigo, and have had a few *very* basic tests work out fine. I'm now having a go at texturing.
Now, I know that before a texture will show up in a render, you need to right click on the face with the texture applied to it and choose 'UV mapping>load entities assigned to material'. I did this for a few objects, and then did a quick render to see if I'd gotten it right. Success
! After that, I made another wall and tried to apply a texture to it. However, when I right clicked on the newly textured wall, load entities did not appear in the UV mapping list (oh, and Edit whatever DIFFUSE is missing too), so I can't get it to render with the texture applied.
Does anyone know how to fix this? I can supply a sketchup file if needed (sorry if I haven't explained my problem clearly).
Cheers,
Sel
EDIT: oh, and I'm using indigo/skindigo version 1.9.0
I'm new to Indigo (as you can probably tell from my post count), and I'm having problems with the Skindigo plugin. I've managed to install it properly, along with indigo, and have had a few *very* basic tests work out fine. I'm now having a go at texturing.
Now, I know that before a texture will show up in a render, you need to right click on the face with the texture applied to it and choose 'UV mapping>load entities assigned to material'. I did this for a few objects, and then did a quick render to see if I'd gotten it right. Success
Does anyone know how to fix this? I can supply a sketchup file if needed (sorry if I haven't explained my problem clearly).
Cheers,
Sel
EDIT: oh, and I'm using indigo/skindigo version 1.9.0