mistery in the lavatory

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
gautxori

mistery in the lavatory

Post by gautxori » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:05 pm

hi,

i have an issue to render a toilet and a bathtub. It has to do either with the sketchup file, or with skindigo export.

When I render to Indigo through Skindigo the opengl preview looks like this, and so does the render:

If I create any instance of the same component at any other place in the same model i get the same results. If I place it in another sketchup file by copy / paste, everything looks right.

Regarding the bathtub,

Also appears with a transform (un)applied, making a gap for the light:

Both the toilet and the bathtub have been rescaled, the bathtub render shows the original size of the bathtub, whereas the image from sketchup shows the component rescaled. The toilet is made from two symmetrical parts, and the gap between them is probably due to the same fact as in the bathtub. I guess Skindigo does not apply the scaling when exporting.

There must be some sprite messing with geometry. In the meanwhile the bidet is the only place to sit.
Any help?

Is there any easy way to clean and / or review the info that skindigo stores inside the skp file? I'm not afraid of ruby, but of having to unriddle big chunks of data.

1 post • Page 1 of 1