Made a new download page

General News and accouncements regarding the Indigo render engine
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
OnoSendai
Developer

Made a new download page

Post by OnoSendai » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:15 am

Hi all,
I've made a new 'Main Download' page, which you can get to by clicking on the Download menu.
It has a link to the stable versions of the exporters, plus the latest stable Indigo (0.8 ).

I've made this page because It was a bit difficult for newbs to find the correct version of the exporter. (personally I couldn't find the 0.8 Blendigo download for a while :) )

If you're an exporter writer, you might want to check that the link points at the right place.

In the future:

* if you want to update your exporter with a bugfix, please send me the new link (if it has changed), and I'll update the downloads page.

* Once 0.9 stable gets near, I'll ask you to send me the links for your 0.9 exporters.

CTZn

Post by CTZn » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:22 am

Hi Ono, I have to bump you on that. Latest Maya to Indigo version:

http://www.indigorenderer.com/joomla/fo ... php?t=3129

As a side note, I feel now concerned with the promotional aspect of the exporter. Most Maya user are totally focused on learning mental ray (wich is a huge task), I would like to be able to present them a complete list of Indigo's features. That way blow minded mr people would see what is offered to them and stop mocking progressive renderers a bit.

Is such list available, and optionally should we write to St Nicholas for a new documentation :mrgreen: ?

Cheers !
obsolete asset

CTZn

Post by CTZn » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:58 am

Yups we just discovered the Submit form, Dougal2 has uploaded there...
obsolete asset

dougal2
Developer

Post by dougal2 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:03 am

There'll be another one to add soon - there's bugs in the one I just submitted. sorry. You can probably just not approve that one :oops:

cheers.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1